Select your style & size:Select options
Whether you're starting your hike in the middle of the night so you can reach the summit in time to watch the sunrise or you're finishing a long bike ride in the dark, reach for the Petzl Ultra Rush Headlamp. Built for demanding, fast-paced activities, this headlamp features six powerful LEDs that throw light up to 170 meters. A rotating selector knob makes it easy to choose between four different modes—even while wearing gloves—to ensure your visibility needs are met. The rechargeable Accu 2 Ultra battery offers the perfect balance between capacity and compactness, making it comfortable to wear on your head, while Lithium-Ion technology ensures excellent performance, even at low temperatures.
- A powerful headlamp for fast-paced, demanding activities
- Ultra-powerful uniform lighting illuminates up to 170 meters
- Four lighting modes allow you to optimize light and burn time
- High-performance rechargeable battery functions at low temperatures
- Light flashes to signal transition to reserve mode
- Front and back comfort plates with adjustable elastic headband
- Item #PTZ0350
- Q & A
No Problem w/ Battery (Yet)
The Rush is easy to use, super light and bright! Awesome for night skiing excursions. 3+ hours on 370 and then a solid 1:20 on 700 and no problem last night. I just gotta hope the batteries lifespan is better than the other comments suggest.
PETZL - Ultra
PETZL Headlamps - A Tale of Quality
Expensive batteries have short life
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Batteries are very expensive and they hold up only about a year. Petzl doesn't respond to my concerns about poor battery life. I've spent hundreds on replacement batteries before finally getting an AY UP light - $60.00 batteries that last a couple of years. The Petzl Ultra lamps put out great light but the battery life ruins the system. Don't take one of these in a cave without a pocket full of spare batteries.