Up To 60% Off:
Shop Our Cyber Sale
Sale Current price: $51.00 Original price: $60.00
Select Style & Size:
Developed for backcountry or glacial travel, Petzl's Tour Harness can be put on whether you have skis or crampons on. It's a lightweight, packable harness that fits in full ski packs with ease. The leg loops detach and adjust with standard buckles, and the DoubleBack waist buckle boasts a similar design to climbing harnesses (although this harness should not be used for climbing at all). There are two rigid gear loops for anchors, a P.A.S, and belay devices while unique silicone straps attach two screws.
- Light, packable harness designed for backcountry touring
- Petzl's Frame construction ensures long-lasting durability
- DoubleBack waist buckle ensures a secure fit
- Adjustable leg loops detach to put harness on with skis or crampons
- Two gear loops and two ice screw retainers organize the essentials
- Item #PTZZ20K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.