Simple, lightweight, and compact, the Petzl Tikkina Headlamp offers a worthy beacon for camping trips, sunset hikes, garage projects, and everything in between. It projects 250 lumens at full blast, which provides ample illumination for a wide variety of outdoor activities. Tipping the scales at a measly three ounces, it's barely noticeable when you're hiking, climbing, and navigating after dark.
The wide beam pattern helps you set up camp and fine-tune your gear long after the sun dips below the horizon. Its proximity light setting dims the light, so you're not blinding yourself or adventure companions. Three AAA batteries are included, lasting some 60 hours on the headlamp's highest setting. For greater convenience, it's fully compatible with Petzl's rechargeable Core battery (not included).
- A simple yet reliable headlight from the Petzl collection
- Compact design comes in handy for an assortment of pursuits
- Multiple settings give you versatility from campsite to attic
- Hybrid compatibility can be paired with CORE rechargeable battery
- Item #PTZ009C
- Power Source
- Batteries Included
- 3 AAA
- proximity, movement, distance
- [max autonomy] 5, [standard] 100, [max power] 250
- [max autonomy] 10m, [standard] 40m, [max power] 55m
- Burn Time
- [max autonomy] 220h, [standard, max power] 60h
- IP X4
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, cycling, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2019
Does the Tikkina have a red light setting?
Skidmore Outing Club
November 9, 2019
It does not. It only has three different white LED light settings.