Select Style & Size
Serves many purposes and adds very little weight.
The Petzl Tibloc Ultralight Emergency Ascender serves so many purposes that it has a place on nearly any long rock climb, aid climb, or alpine climb. Pair this simple 1.4-ounce ascender with an oval-stock carabiner to create a self-locking pulley for bag hauling, crevasse rescue, or aiding a partner up a pitch. It can also be used as an ascender if you need to climb a rope to free a rappel or just can't follow a burly pitch. The Petzl Tibloc Ultralight Ascender also serves a multitude of uses in self-rescue situations.
- An emergency tool for ascending or progress capture
- Automatic system uses the rope for braking
- Ultralight design adds minimal weight to rack
- Instructions on device for easy set up in stressful situations
- Stainless steel design still catches rope if icy, muddy, or wet
- Item #PTZ003Z
- Body Material
- stainless steel
- Rope Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- aid climbing, hauling, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?