Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Headlamps we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tactically designed for hunters, fishermen, and wildlife viewers, the Petzl Tactikka+ Headlamp is a compact lighting solution projecting 350 lumens at full blast. It runs on three AAA batteries, lasting up to 260 hours when you're maximizing battery life. Red proximity lighting prevents eye fatigue when you're reading maps and navigating after sunset. Also, there's a red strobe that projects light up to 700 meters away in emergency scenarios. And because you'll be subjecting this headlamp to the elements, the rugged housing withstands oncoming showers and splashes without compromising its integrity.
- A stealthy, compact lighting solution to all your adventures
- Single button design is simple and easy to use
- Multiple settings and modes offer versatile convenience
- Long burn time sticks with you through thick and thin
- Water-resistant design withstands showers and splashes
- Compatible with Petzl's CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately)
- Item #PTZ009J
- Power Source
- 3 AAA, Core rechargeable (not included)
- Batteries Included
- low proximity, regular, high, red proximity, red strobe
- [White light: low proximity] 10m, [White light: regular] 45m, [White light: high] 70m, [Red light: proximity] 5m, [Red light: strobe] 700m
- Burn Time
- [White light: low proximity] 260 hours, [White light: regular & high] 50 hours, [Red light: proximity] 60 hours, [Red light: strobe] 400 hours
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping, hunting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
May 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I've only used it a few times but it's been perfect for wildlife surveys in the woods. I'm digging the red light feature and the three light settings are perfect. I had a lot of problems with my old black diamond headlamp turning on in my pack and running the batteries but I can see that's not going to be a problem with this one. Comfortable strap that's easy to adjust. I'll be interested to see about the battery life but so far so good.