Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Selena Harness
The lightweight yet cushy Selena Harness is our first pick for multi-pitch routes. We feel cradled as we hang to suss beta with the strategically cut and placed foam diffusing pressure for long-lasting comfort without the bulk. Our summer desert crag sessions are more bearable with the mesh lining giving us soft, airy relief.
- Women-specific harness for sport routes on both plastic and rock
- Self-locking waist buckle for easy adjustability
- Elasticized fixed leg loops automatically adjust
- EndoFrame technology boasts zero pressure or rub points
- Sits higher on waist with smaller waist-to-leg ratio for women's fit
- Contoured, angled waist belt follows the natural lines of your body
- Two rigid front gear loops for clipping and unclipping ease
- Two soft, angled rear gear loops keep out of your pack's way
- Item #PTZZ24H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.