Select Style & Size
Reverso Belay Device
Not only does the Petzl Reverso Belay Device give you serious stopping power when you're holding massive whippers, but it also functions as an auto-locking device when you're belaying the following climber directly off the anchor. This allows you to re-rack, tie your shoes, sip some water, and take a few photos without risking your climbing partner's life. Belaying two followers at once? No problem. Rappelling 15 pitches? The deep grooves give you plenty of control. Petzl also added a secondary clip-in point to help you release a locked rope if you need to lower a follower who has fallen.
- Belay device optimized for multi-pitch climbing
- Reverso mode adds assisted-braking for second climbers on top rope
- Release hole grants slack to second when under tension
- V-shaped grooves grant extra friction for a solid belay
- Item #PTZZ20A
- Rope Diameter
- [single] 8.5 - 10.5mm [half] 7.1 - 9.2mm [twin] 6.9 - 9.2mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?