Since the Hirundos Harness is one of Petzl's lightest climbing harness’, it's also the least padded, which is fine with you because the only time you're going to use it is when you're lowering off onsights. FuseFrame construction keeps this harness thin and slim, and it has thermo-molded padding inside for the slightest touch of cush—just in case you do punt off the climb. All the webbing, gear loops, and even the ice tool holders have been fused together to practically eliminate pressure points.
- Petzl's ultralight harness for sport and gym climbing
- FuseFrame construction thins out the waist with padding
- Single DoubleBack HD buckle at waist, elastic leg loops
- Two rigid gear loops up front, two soft loops at rear
- Rear loop for trail line, two Caritool ice tool holders
- Item #PTZ007K
- nylon, polyester, polyurethane, high-modulus polyethylene
- DoubleBack HD
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- 2, Caritool compatible
- Chalk Bag Hanger
- rear accessory loop
- Claimed Weight
- Leg Loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 9, 2022
it was not what I expected
- I've used it several times
The belt of this harness loosens with use, it is light and comfortable, but that changes when you put more than ten quickdraws or more equipment, it feels like it pulls down, I would recommend it only as a gym harness or to project routes in which the quickdraws are already placed.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help