Select Style & Size
Petzl's Griprest Ergonomic, compatible with the Nomic and Ergonomic ice tools, provides efficient and comfortable hand support on steep terrain. With adjustable positions, the hand rest easily accommodates different palm sizes, and is shaped to offer a secure, low-fatigue grip. Petzl eliminated a steel point on the Griprest Ergonomic to make it lighter and safer for dry tooling.
- Efficient hand rest for Ergonomic and Nomic ice axes
- Adjustable positions easily accommodate different hand sizes
- Over-molding and bi-material coating offer reliable hand support
- Steel point is eliminated for safety when dry tooling
- Item #PTZ007W
- steel, glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Ergonomic and Nomic ice axes
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
November 21, 2018
The new 2018 Nomic (SKU: U021AA00) and new Ergonomic (SKU: U022AA00) are completely compatible with every single accessory that Petzl makes, both old and new parts, EXCEPT for the griprests. If you want a new griprest for your older Nomics (SKU U21 3) and Ergonomic (SKU: U22 2), make sure you get Item #PTZ0293. The four different picks, hammers, adze and weights will work between the old Nomic and Ergonomic and the new Nomic and Ergonomic, so accessorize, change, modify and dial with confidence! Just pay attention with the grip rests.