The Aquila Harness is Petzl's top-performing all-arounder, ideal for sport cragging, traditional multi-pitches, or alpine climbs. FuseForm construction keeps the harness light and thin for easy packing, and its thermo-formed padding boasts a surprising amount of comfort. The padding, webbing, and gear loops are all fused together to eliminate pressure points whether you're at hanging belays or just hanging below the crux.
- Very thin, deceptively comfortable climbing harness for any style
- FuseForm construction keeps the waist thin and surprisingly comfy
- Two rigid gear loops up front, two flexible gear loops at rear
- Single haul line and two holders for Caritool Evo
- Item #PTZ007F
- nylon, polyester, polyurethane, high-modulus polyethylene
- Adjustable Leg Loops
- DoubleBack HD
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Caritool Evo compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
January 23, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very good product, I don't regret a single penny. Very good investment, when I choose it to trust my life I have to get the best I can or nothing. #hikerevolution #backcountry, #Petzl
April 8, 2019
I really liked how it tightens on my body and it was super easy compared to other harnesses that I tested out. Super great quality and it actually fit me! I have a small waist so I was worried that the XS would not be tight enough but it was nice and snug. I did have a hard time trying to get over my butt, but otherwise a great harness!