Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The ultra-lightweight Altitude Harness from Petzl is made for skiing and glacier travel. It dons with your feet on the ground so you don't need to worry about taking off your skis or crampons. The Doubleback Light buckles are easy to operate when you're wearing gloves so you won't have to take those off either. The integrated gear loops minimize interference when you're wearing a pack and the leg loops have keepers with silicone interiors to secure your ice screws. Finally, the harnesses compact design allows it to pack small into its protective carry case to make it easy to bring along in your backpack.
- Light and compact harness for glacier travel and ski mountaineering
- Can be donned while you are wearing your skis or your crampons
- Doubleback Light buckles are easy to operate when wearing gloves
- Gear loops integrate into harness to minimize pack interference
- Leg loops feature keeper with silicone interior to keep ice screws
- 4 equipment loops easily accommodate your mountaineering gear
- Harness fits in carry bag with minimum bulk when it is packed
- Item #PTZZ20J
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.