Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Adjama Harness
Pitches on pitches on pitches—it's so nice to start the next pitch of climbing right where we ended the last pitch, as opposed to cumbersomely carrying our climbing rope across a dusty crag. There are a couple things multi-pitch climbers look for in harnesses that sport climbers do not—comfort and gear storage. The Adjama Harness features Petzl's EndoFrame Technology, which uses a wider waistband made of thin foam and sewn-in webbing. The adjustable leg loops have the same technology, and the result is a well-supported, surprisingly comfortable harness that's without any pressure points when we're hanging at belays.
- Advanced climbing harness made for multi-pitch climbs
- EndoFrame Technology maximizes comfort and reduces pressure pain
- Self-locking waist buckle and DoubleBack adjustable leg loops
- Rigid gear loops up front, three soft gear loops around rear
- Caritool Evo ice screw carabiner loop, additional trail line
- Item #PTZZ24A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.