Select a size:
The Petzl Actik Headlamp packs 300 lumens of illumination into a lightweight design that's ideal for hiking, climbing, and navigating after sunset. Since it only weighs 3.2 ounces, you'll barely even notice it's on your head. The hybrid design runs on three AAA batteries (included) or Petzl's Core rechargeable battery (sold separately). Battery life is an impressive 60 hours at full blast and an astounding 400 hours using red lighting modes.
Regular and wide beams provide versatility for a wide variety of outdoor activities, illuminating distances up to 90 meters away in pitch darkness. Red lighting modes prevent eye strain when you're reading maps after dark and sorting through gear in your tent. Also, there's a red strobe for alerting rescue personnel in emergency situations.
- Packs 350 lumens into a lightweight, compact design
- Wide and regular beams aide in navigation after dark
- Lighting modes: low, regular, bright, red, red strobe
- 3 AAA batteries last 60 hours on full blast (included)
- Works with Petzl Core rechargeable battery (not included)
- Item #PTZ009F
- Batteries Included
- 3 AAA
- [white light] max autonomy, standard, max power, [red light] proximity, strobe, [beam patterns] regular and wide
- [white light: max autonomy] 10 m, [white light: standard] 45 m, [white light: max power] 90 m, [red light: proximity] 5 m, [red light: strobe] 700 m
- Burn Time
- [white light: max autonomy] 260 hours, [white light: standard, max power] 60 hours, [red light: proximity] 60 hours, [red light: strobe] 400 hours
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.