Select Style & Size
Actik Core Headlamp
You never know when your day hike will extend past sunset, so be sure to keep Petzl's Actic Core Headlamp in you backpack. The Actic will light up snowy trails in front of you during dawn patrols, and it'll be there at night when you're heading back home after a dusk hike. The mixed beam uses flat and concentrated lighting to give you clarity when you're running. Petzl's rechargeable battery makes sure you don't have to purchase AAA batteries every season.
- Rechargeable, compact, multi-beam headlamp made versatile
- Petzl's Core battery recharges via included USB cable
- Wide or mixed beams can be adjusted for maximum visibility
- Item #PTZ009G
- Power Source
- AAA compatibility
- Batteries Included
- [white] max, standard, eco, [red] near, strobe
- [max] 450lm, [standard] 100lm, [eco] 6lm, [near] 2lm
- [max] 300ft, [standard] 150ft, [eco] 25ft, [near] 15ft
- Burn Time
- [max] 2h, [standard] 12h, [eco] 130h, [near] 60h, [strobe] 400h
- elastic, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, road running, trail running, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [lamp] 5 years, [battery] 1 year or 300 charging cycles
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2019
Does the job, quality is questionable
- I've used it several times
This would get 5 stars because the light is great; it's bright and has a red option, both of which are two key factors. However, Petzl really dropped the ball on the quality of materials and design. It feels like cheap plastic and the battery compartment is not flush when closed.. you can see the battery. For the price, I was expecting a high quality build and better a better design. You could honestly get a $10 light from Walmart and it might be constructed better. Petzl needs to hire people who actually go outside. I'll be surprised if this thing survives a season.
August 8, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I forget to check the power on my headlamp before leaving with some regularity. It's great to be able to charge it in the car en route to my next adventure. Plenty of light for backpacking, plus its comfortable around your head.
August 7, 2019
Ahem: Is This The 2019 Model?
If so, the Lumens rating is 450, not 350; and the power source is the included re-chargeable CORE battery. In other words, by far the strongest Lumens rating in this lane, and the re-chargeable battery is state-of-the-art.
August 27, 2019
It is the 450 Lumens! Thanks for calling that out, George. We have updated our site. Thanks for your review, as well. It's so helpful!