Select style & size:Select options
Sound 9.5 Kayak
Maneuver mellow rivers and hidden coves with the Perception Sound 9.5 Kayak. The Sound 9.5 is a burly, fishing-friendly kayak for paddlers who are on a bit of a budget. A polyethylene hull is highly durable, making it resistant to UV rays, impacts, and abrasions alike. Additionally, the varied thickness throughout maintains the strength and rigidity of the boat, but without tacking on unnecessary weight. A generously-sized cockpit makes the Sound 9.5 easy to get in-and-out of, while the newly redesigned dashboard touts a molded area specifically for a tackle box or gear. Two molded-in rod holders are located behind the seat for quick and easy access, and the rear stern tankwell offers you additional storage, for items such as drybags or a cooler.
- Sit inside fishing kayak that blends comfort, value, and features
- Polyethylene construction is durable while remaining lightweight
- Tri-keel hull is stable and tracks straight with minimal effort
- Molded rod holders let you paddle with ease to good zones
- Foot rest and thigh pads boost comfort on slightly rougher waters
- Rear storage with bungee security keeps your goods secure
- Front dashboard keeps your snacks, tackle box, and more nearby
- Item #PER001J
- Q & A
Rad Boat for a Float
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this thing. Great look and all the right features for the price.