Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sound 9.5 Kayak
We like to maneuver mellow rivers and hidden coves with the Perception Sound 9.5 Kayak. The Sound 9.5 is a burly, fishing-friendly kayak for paddlers who are on a bit of a budget. The highly durable hull makes this boat resistant to UV rays, impacts, and abrasions alike. Additionally, the varied thickness throughout maintains the strength and rigidity of the boat, without tacking on unnecessary weight. A generously-sized cockpit makes for an easy in and out, while the newly redesigned dashboard touts a molded area specifically for tackle or gear.
- Sit-inside fishing kayak that blends comfort, value, and features
- Polyethylene construction is durable while remaining lightweight
- Tri-keel hull is stable and tracks straight with minimal effort
- Molded-in rod holders let you paddle with ease to good fishing zones
- Foot rest and thigh pads boost comfort on slightly rougher waters
- Rear storage with bungee security keeps your goods secure
- Front dashboard stores your snacks, tackle box, and more
- Adjustable seatback delivers comfortable, customized support
- Item #PER001J
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.