Vanleer Down Insulated Bomber Jacket
The Penfield Men’s Vanleer Down Insulated Bomber Jacket is the clandestine meeting of the bomber style reminiscent of your Granddad's old flight jacket and puffy warmth that comes from this decade’s technology. Down insulation traps in heat without weighing you down, and the nylon face fabric is wind- and water-resistant to protect you from the elements. The ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem give it a comfortable, fashionable fit, so you can head off to school and be warm without losing style points.
- Insulated jacket for casual occasions
- Down insulation traps in heat
- Wind- and water-resistant construction deflects the elements
- Stretchy trim for a comfortable fit that moves with you
- Bomber style gives you a classic look
- Item #PNF00BP
- nylon, DWR coating
- 550-fill down
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2018
Defective jacket, poor QC
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
To be fair, I got this jacket directly from Penfield. Unfortunately there was one non-negotiable defect: I could not get my arm through the arm hole. That's pretty basic stuff. Despite the hype, this brand is all style, no substance.