Select Style & Size
Road trip to the past.
The Painted Hills of Eastern Oregon flaunt vivid stripes of scarlet, ochre, and yellow from oxidized mineral deposits in layers of volcanic ash. The Pendleton Weekender Tote showcases these colors in a casual bag perfect for escaping the city and channeling a remote region of the country. Wherever your weekend takes you, around town or out into the ancient wilderness, you'll stay organized with the front exterior patch pocket and multiple interior patch pockets to keep small items easily accessible.
- Casual bag to complete weekend trips out of or around town
- Pattern is inspired by the Painted Hills of Eastern Oregon
- Random horizontal pattern placement makes each bag unique
- Genuine leather trims complete remote aesthetic of the bag
- Multiple interior patch pockets allow for organization
- Item #PNN00KC
- 100% wool, 100% cotton, leather trim
- [exterior] 1 main, 1 patch, [interior] multiple patch
- 20 x 9 x 14in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2019
So far so good
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I haven't take it on a trip quite yet, but I plan to on my Colorado trip in 3 weeks! I'll update my review after that time, but so far I love the look, feel, and size of the back; it's the perfect weekend bag!