Whether you're hiking the Sierra Nevadas or fly-fishing a Rocky Mountain trout stream, the Pendleton Outback Hat keeps you shaded and makes you look like the classic outdoorsman that you are. Made of water-repellent wool felt, the crushable Outback Hat can take the abuse that nature and your carry-ons and gear bags dish out.
- A sturdy hat with the potential for adventure
- Virgin wool construction is warm and breathable
- Water and stain resistant treatment for longlasting wear
- Medium brim keeps sun out of your eyes
- Packable design that will stick with you along the road
- Item #PNN00NQ
- Q & A
Great Hat For The Water
I bought this in Putty for adventures on the water. Took it on a recent vacation to the beach and plan to use of it plenty while kayaking this summer. It fits well, looks great, and provides the sun protection I was looking for.
Hard to go wrong with a pendleton hat. Fits well and nice alternative to a traditional cowboy hat.