Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Enjoy the great outdoors.
Functional and cute, the Pendleton National Park Tall Rain Boot will keep you as dry as you are styling on the next rainy day. With an easy on and off zipper in the back of the boot, these rubber beauties won't flop around while you walk. The cushioned footbed and shank system provides comfort for all day wear. With every color representing a different national park, it might be hard not to own them all.
- Cute boots with a splash of national park spirit to fend off the rain
- Rubber exterior closes with a zipper for better fit
- Cushioned footbed offers comfort for all-day wear
- Traction on bottom helps prevent slipping and sliding
- Item #PNN00GW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
THE BEST! I impulse bought these bad boys and could not be happier. I went to a size 7 (usually a 6.5) and love the way they fit. I throw them on for rainy day adventures around town and am stoked on them. The little zipper on the back does make sound when you walk, but it isn't too loud.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased this as a gift. Solid stylish rain boot!