3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The National Park Blanket Collection
We've seen Crater Lake in Oregon, El Capitan towering above Yosemite, and Yellowstone's iconic Old Faithful geyser. With the Pendleton National Park Blanket Collection, we commemorate the epic beauty of these magical places in supreme comfort. Since the early 1900s, Pendleton has honored these national treasures with the boldly colored designs of this collection. Like all of Pendleton's blankets, these are woven in their own mill in Washington State. Each blanket is made of pure virgin wool and features an authentic Pendleton label as well as a full-color woven label depicting the park it represents.
- Festive blanket commemorates America's National Parks
- Pure virgin wool provides cozy-warmth and comfort
- Made Pendleton's mill located in Washington State
- Dry clean only (washing at home may ruin blanket)
- Finished with National Parks badge and leather Pendleton logo
- Item #PNN007O
- pure virgin wool
- [twin] 66 x 90 in, [full] 80 x 90 in, [queen] 90 x 90 in
- Claimed Weight
4.5 based on 26 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.