Why We Like The Jacquard Unnapped Blanket
The beautifully crafted Jacquard Unnaped Blanket was inspired by the shawl presented to President Warren Harding by the local Native Chiefs of Oregon. Its handcrafted design and heavy wool and cotton material are reminiscent of blankets of old, while the construction still provides strong, modern durability.
- A beautiful blanket to use as a bedspread or throw
- Pure-virgin wool and cotton construction is incredibly cozy
- Sturdy design can hold its own on camping trips
- Item #PNNL059
- 82% wool, 18% cotton jacquard
- [king] 108 x 90in, [queen] 90 x 90in, [robe, shawl] 64 x 80in
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.