Fight me, winter.
Winter doesn’t wait for no one, including you. So, stop the brutal wind, icy cold, and storm clouds in their tracks with the Pendleton Heritage Men’s Albuquerque Jacket. The lambswool fabric, mixed with just the right amount of nylon for enhanced durability, was always going to be a solid defense against the cold weather, but with an added water-resisting membrane laminated in, the Abuquerque is a force to be reckoned with. It’s debatable whether we should even mention the Thermore synthetic insulation because we fear the mention of how comfortably warm you will be might lead you to never wanting to go back inside. But since that’s usually where the beer is kept, we worry too much.
- A jacket as tough as winter’s elements
- Lambswool fabric blended with nylon for superior durability
- Water-resisting membrane offer protection in light snowfall
- Quilted insulation keeps you warm without asking questions
- Secure zippered pockets add style and hands-free storage
- Item #PNE0008