3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Chief Joseph Blanket
We love that the Chief Joseph Blanket illustrates the design and craftsmanship that Pendleton made famous so long ago. The beauty of this pure virgin wool blanket looks great in your home, but more importantly, it feels even better when wrapped around you on a chilly evening, at home or in the outdoors. The Chief Joseph Blanket is named after the leader of the Nez Perce tribe, who was widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, and features a design symbolizing bravery and honor. For over a century, Pendleton has made its heirloom quality blankets right here in the US.
- Purely luxurious blanket that provides generous warmth
- Print and name honors New Perce Chief Joseph
- Arrowheads symbolize bravery, guard Mother Earth
- Pure virgin wool is intensely soft, warm, and durable
- Robe-sized for wrapping around yourself on cool nights
- Item #PNN007S
- 82% pure virgin wool, 18% cotton
- [robe] 64 x 80in, [queen] 90 x 90in
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 25 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.