Select Style & Size
Whatever you're keeping cold, be it the day's fresh catch or a bevy of tasty beverages, the Pelican 80QT Wheeled Elite Cooler gets the job done with solid construction and dedicated insulation power. Two inches of polyurethane insulation holds the power to keep ice for up to 10 days, depending on the weather outside (or how long it's stashed in hot car), and it comes with a freezer grade gasket. A trolley handle and heavy duty wheels let you haul it everywhere from tailgating parties to your dockside fishing set up, and there's even a scale on top for measuring that bass you hooked. Molded-in tie down spots let you secure it in your truck bed when you're en route, and when all is said and done a sloped drain makes it easy to dump it out without straining your back.
- Burly cooler for keeping cold things nice and chill
- Thick insulation offers up to 10 days of ice retention
- Wide press and pull latches for opening with gloves
- Molded in tie downs and handles for easy transport
- Sloped drain with tethered threaded plug for garden hoses
- Stainless steel plate ensures you can lock it up if needed
- Includes bottle opener for cracking open a tasty beverage
- Certified to protect your precious cargo from Grizzlies
- Item #PEL000C
- molded-in lock hasp
- [external] 42.88 x 20.75 x 20.25in, [internal] 29 x 13 x 13in
- Recommended Use
- casual, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Cooler is awesome. Keeps ice for a while as it says and is very durable. Cooler is incredibly large so make sure you measure it/where you need it for!