Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The IM 70QT Elite Cooler
Whether we're driving across the country, car camping with friends, or storing fresh catch in the middle of the ocean, the Pelican 70QT Elite Cooler exceeds all expectations. This ultra-tough cooler features a freezer-grade seal and two inches of PU foam insulation to keep bevies cold for entire trips. The 70QT holds ice for up to eight days, and has enough space for 65 cans with a 2:1 ice ratio. The non-skid rubber feet hold it in place in the backs of trucks and boats, and the latches hold tight when it gets tossed around. Molded cup holders stash beverages and the drain plug makes it a breeze to clean out at the end of a trip.
- A tough cooler for car camping or tailgating
- 68-liter carrying capacity holds
- Tough polypropylene construction can withstand wear and tear
- Freezer-grade seal keeps the cold inside
- Thick, 2-inch PU foam insulation
- Latches hold tight under pressure
- Non-skid rubber feet won't slide around
- Molded cup holders to stash your beverage
- Item #PEL000J
- [body, handle, spigot] polypropylene, [latch] ABS, [hardware] stainless steel, [insulation] polyurethane foam
- 68.5L (4180cu in)
- 36in x 20.2in x 21in
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.