Select style & size:Select options
Wherever you go.
Whether you're driving across the country, car camping with friends, or storing fresh catch in the middle of the ocean, your Pelican 70QT Elite Cooler will exceed all expectations. This ultra-tough cooler features a freezer-grade seal and two inches of PU foam insulation to keep your bevies cold for your whole trip.
The 70QT holds ice for up to eight days, and has enough space for 65 cans with a 2:1 ice ratio. The non-skid rubber feet hold it in place in the back of your truck or boat, and the latches hold tight when it gets tossed around. Molded cup holders stash your beverage and the drain plug makes it a breeze to clean out at the end of your trip.
- A tough cooler for car camping or tailgating
- 68-liter carrying capacity holds
- Tough polypropylene construction can withstand wear and tear
- Freezer-grade seal keeps the cold inside
- Thick, 2-inch PU foam insulation
- Latches hold tight under pressure
- Non-skid rubber feet won't slide around
- Molded cup holders to stash your beverage
- Item #PEL000J
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Fantastic Piece of Gear!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Excellent piece of outdoor hardware! Tough, capable, and built to last. The cooler arrived in just a few days as always from Backcountry. Packed the 70-qt cooler with food and beverages for a five-day trip. It held the original ice for an impressive three days in 90+ degree heat (daytime highs). It certainly would have held ice longer but we overpacked it with food. It takes two people to move when fully loaded but it is very sturdy and can take any punishment you dish-out. Latches are very easy to use and are the best I’ve seen on an elite, high-end cooler. Drains easily. Overall, I couldn’t be happier.