Why We Like The Pelican 1700 Protector Case
Built to travel to the toughest places on the planet, the Pelican 1700 Protector Case is watertight, crushproof, and dustproof. The high-density foam tray can carry up to 10 firearms and protect them inside the brand's highly durable polypropylene casing. The stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors add more security while the strong, polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings let us wheel our arsenal wherever we need it. It's a time-tested travel case—Pelican has been making this bad boy since 1976.
- Go-to weapons case since 1976
- Protector polymer construction is highly protective
- Removable foam layers to prevent damage to contents
- Double throw latches are easy to open and close
- Fold-down side handles add carrying options
- Built to withstand temps from -40F to 210F
- Made in the USA
- Item #PELK02F
- [body] polypropylene, [wheels] polyurethane [latches] ABS (thermoplastic)
- 43L (1.5cu ft)
- Backpack Carry
- 38.5 x 16.4 x 6.1in
- Claimed Weight
- [empty] 15lb 2oz, [with foam] 16lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help