Why We Like The Pelican 1615TRVL Air Travel Case
Made in the USA with military-grade performance, Pelican's 1615TRVL Air Travel Case is equipped for our most rugged adventures. The waterproof, dust proof, and crush proof construction keeps our gear safe and sound on rivers, in the desert, or during rough and tumble travel. A retractable trolley handle and steel bearing wheels allow easy transport around airports or cities, and two included packing cubes keep our contents organized.
- Waterproof case equipped for paddling missions and adventure travel
- Tough-as-nails HPX2 Polymer material withstands temperatures between -60 and 160F
- Press and Pull latches with TSA-approved locks withstand impact and pressure
- Features maximum airline dimensions for checked bag without oversize charges
- Automatic Purge Valve balances internal air pressure and keeps water and dust out
- IP67-rated design with O-ring seal is submersible and completely blocks out dust
- Includes two removable packing cubes and internal pockets for organization
- Compatible with Pelican's Trekpak dividers or Pick N Pluck (not included)
- Item #PELK02E
- [body, latch] ABS [O-ring] EPDM [purge vent] Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- 70L (4302.72cu in)
- [internal] 1 zippered lid compartment, 1 zippered lid pocket, 3 drop-in mesh
- [exterior] 32.58 x 18.40 x 11.02in [interior] 29.59 x 15.50 x 9.38in [large packing cube] 17.52 x 15.51 x 11.61in [small packing cube] 10.83 x 15.51 x 10.63in
- Claimed Weight
- [without organizers] 16lb 10oz [with organizers] 19lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- travel, paddling, camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help