Select style & size:Select options
1535 TrekPak Air Carry-On Case
The 1535 TrekPak Air Carry-On Case from Pelican is designed to keep your sensitive gear and equipment protected while you are traveling. Even though the case is 40% lighter than other polymer cases, it features the same protective construction that Pelican is known for. Its super-light proprietary polymer construction withstands heavy wear and tear, tumbles, and drops without breaking while its watertight O-ring gasket allows the case to be submerged without ruining your equipment. A retractable expansion handle and quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels allow you roll to your destination with ease while the case's dimensions meet maximum airline carry-on standards for overhead bin convenience.
This particular model is equipped with Pelican's TrekPak case divider system. This system allows precision packing and enhances protection for your fragile equipment without wasting any space. It utilizes pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, and locking pins to keep everything in place. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections with the included cutting tool, secure the panels in place with the steel U-pins, and hit the road. These panels are light, strong, and almost impossible to shred so you can keep your sensitive gear secure and safe through multiple years of use.
- Lightweight, nimble rolling carry-on to safely transport equipment
- TrekPak dividers allow precision packing and additional protection
- Durable proprietary polymer construction rebounds without breaking
- Watertight O-ring gasket allows submersion for 20 min at 1 meter
- Auto purge valve balances air pressure and keeps water and dust out
- Double-throw latches keep case securely closed throughout transit
- Quiet rolling wheels and retractable handle allow easy transport
- Dimensions meet maximum airline carry-on size for overhead bin use
- Item #PEL000X
- Q & A
Is this the newer production that has a top handle in addition to retractable handle?