Select Style & Size
1485 TrekPak Air Case
The Pelican 1485 TrekPak Air Case is 40% lighter than other polymer cases to safely transport your sensitive gear without weighing you down. While the case is lighter in weight, it definitely isn't lighter in protection. The Air Case features the same construction and features that have made Pelican a stand-out brand to protect your gear when dropped and submerged. The super-light proprietary polymer construction withstands heavy use in extreme conditions without breaking while a watertight O-ring gasket allows the case to be submerged without damaging your equipment.
This particular model comes equipped with Pelican's TrekPak case divider system. This system allows you to pack your case with precision and protection without wasting any space. It utilizes pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, and locking pins to keep everything in place. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections with the included cutting tool, secure the panels in place with the steel U-pins, and keep your gear snug and protected. These panels are light, strong, and almost impossible to shred so you can keep your sensitive gear secure through multiple years of use.
- Lightweight and nimble protector case to keep your equipment safe
- TrekPak divider system allows precision packing and gear protection
- Proprietary polymer construction rebounds without breaking
- Watertight O-ring gasket allows submersion for 20min at 1 meter
- Automatic purge valve balances air pressure, keeps out water, dust
- Proven tough double-throw latches keep the case securely closed
- Rubber over-molded handles provide a comfortable carry in transit
- Business card holder allows quick identification of your case
- Item #PEL000U
- HPX² Polymer
- 18.12L (1106cu in)
- 1 business card
- [interior] 17.75 x 10.18 x 6.15in, [exterior] 19.17 x 12.80 x 6.89in
- Claimed Weight
- [with foam] 5lb 6.24oz, [without foam] 4lb 9.12oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, photography/media, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?