Pedro's Micro Levers are much more than your average tire levers. Yes, they work well for popping your tire bead on and off the rim, thanks to Pedro's tough blend of plastic. But in addition to that, the Micro Levers feature an integrated Presta valve core tool that doubles as a valve extender wrench. If you've ever accidentally loosened a valve core while pumping up your tire out on a ride, you understand that it can be frustrating to tighten it adequately without the tool, so having one snapped to your tire levers is a nice feature. Also, the Micro Levers have a storage pocket for chain quick-links, ensuring you can repair a broken chain and avoid being stranded on your ride.
- Tire levers for your trailside tool kit
- Proprietary plastic blend allows strength in a compact size
- Integrated storage pockets for chain quick link
- Bonus tool insert with integrated Presta valve core tool
- Also includes storage for Shimano and Campy master pins
- Snaps onto any Pedro's RX Micro multi-tool
- Item #PED002M
- Tire Levers
- yes, 2
- Other Tools
- presta valve core tool, valve extender wrench
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 0.7oz (20g)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
They're small, and work great, but you need a rubber band if you want to keep them together. I still prefer my originals that stay snapped together. Wouldn't bother unless you're a weight weenie and or are cramped for space.
March 1, 2021
Does this come with the Presta valve core tool? I just received mine and it was missing.