Select Style & Size
Grande Torque Wrench
Featuring a 10 - 80Nm torque range and the ability to tighten left- or right-hand threads, Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench is a great option for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high-torque components on your road or mountain bike. A micrometer-style dial with a simple locking mechanism allows you to set the desired torque setting in 0.5Nm increments, and once you've hit that mark while tightening there's an audible "click." The square 3/8in ratchet drive is reversible to change thread directions, and features a push-through design for reliability. The wrench itself is made of heat-treated steel for strength and longevity, and is backed by a two year warranty.
- Torque wrench made for high-torque bicycle components
- Ideal for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, cranksets
- Reversible design can tighten right- or left-hand threads
- 10 - 80Nm torque range is adjustable in 0.5Nm increments
- Accurate to within plus or minus 4-percent
- Heat-treated steel construction for durability
- Sockets and bits sold separately
- Includes 3/8in to 1/2in square adapter, 3/8in to 1/4in hex adapter
- Item #PED002O
- heat-treated steel
- Box End Wrench
- 3/8in reversible ratchet (10 - 80Nm torque range)
- Other Tools
- 3/8in square to 1/2in square adapter, 3/8in square to 1/4in hex adapter
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 13, 2019
How heavy is this wrench?