Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Zephrr Barrier Jacket
The Pearl Izumi Zephrr Barrier Jacket is not intended to be an emergency shell but is a ride-long companion when you know the radar has mixed clouds, and the trees are already starting to shimmy. The lightweight recycled polyester fits comfortably over your favorite thermal or summer jersey and repels colder winds and light rain that pass overhead along your routes.
Pearl Izumi uses a two-way zipper for maximum ventilation and quickly accessing your jersey pocket for an on-the-go snack; however, there is one external pocket on the Zephrr to use as needed. Silicone grippers and a waist cord allow for a customized fit and stability while riding. And the dropped tail prevents rear-wheel spray from soaking through your bibs mile after mile.
- Recycled polyester wind and rain shell for poor weather riding
- Non-insulated shell works well over warmer base layers and winter jackets
- Lightweight materials don't slow you down
- Two-way zipper adds ventilation in warm conditions
- Item #PLZO8CD
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled ripstop polyester, PI Dry water-repellent treatment
- sping, fall, winter
- short (dropped tail)
- 1 rear
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty