Select a Size
Select a Color
X-Road Fuel V5 Mountain Cycling Shoe
Versatility is your middle name, and you're not one to settle for shoes that can't handle jumping from one activity to the next, and neither can designers at Pearl Izumi, so they've crafted up the X-Road Fuel V5 Mountain Shoes for Women. These shoes are built to charge from one discipline to the next, with breathable bonded uppers, and mesh panels that keep your toes ventilated on toasty summer days. The sole has you ready to hit the ground on foot, with large rubber lugs for superior traction, while a nylon plate at the midsole lets the shoes flex just enough for comfort and walk-ability. When you saddle up the nylon plate helps stabilize pedaling with a boost of stiffness, and SPD cleat plate lets you clip in for secure footing and efficiency when you're laying the hammer down up technical climbs.
- Take it from trail to town with versatile kicks
- Bonded seamless upper boost comfort for all-day rides
- Quick-drying mesh lets fresh air cool off your toes
- Boost stiffness for pedal support with nylon shank
- Beefy rubber lugs keep footing sure when off bike
- Flexible forefoot and beveled heel boost running comfort
- SPD compatible for clipping in to secure your footing
- Item #PLZ00OX
- Upper Material
- X-Road nylon plate
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt SPD
- Claimed Weight
- [size 40] 330g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my stepmom. She's been going to a cycling class and needed some cycling shoes. She loves how comfortable they are and how easy it was to use them with the clips. She normally wears 9/9.5 I got her the size 41.0 and they fit perfect! Her friends have some similar to these and told her they would be a game changer for her. She completely agrees and couldn't be happier!
February 9, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these for spin class and I knew I wanted sneaker style cycle shoes. They fit great, are super comfy and they are cute! If it helps, I wear a size 7 in mostly everything except in running shoes I wear an 8. My feet are narrow and I do believe these run narrow. I got a size 8 (39) and they fit perfect but I bet if you are a half size, you prob want to go up.