From trail to town.
Versatility is your middle name, and you're not one to settle for shoes that can't handle jumping from one activity to the next, and neither can designers at Pearl Izumi, so they've crafted up the X-Road Fuel V5 Mountain Shoes for Women. These shoes are built to charge from one discipline to the next, with breathable bonded uppers, and mesh panels that keep your toes ventilated on toasty summer days. The sole has you ready to hit the ground on foot, with large rubber lugs for superior traction, while a nylon plate at the midsole lets the shoes flex just enough for comfort and walk-ability. When you saddle up the nylon plate helps stabilize pedaling with a boost of stiffness, and SPD cleat plate lets you clip in for secure footing and efficiency when you're laying the hammer down up technical climbs.
- Take it from trail to town with versatile kicks
- Bonded seamless upper boost comfort for all-day rides
- Quick-drying mesh lets fresh air cool off your toes
- Boost stiffness for pedal support with nylon shank
- Beefy rubber lugs keep footing sure when off bike
- Flexible forefoot and beveled heel boost running comfort
- SPD compatible for clipping in to secure your footing
- Item #PLZ00OX