X-Alp Peak Cycling Shoe
Some of the best rides require a bit of time off the bike, hiking through sections of unrideable terrain. The Women’s X-Alp Peak Cycling Shoe makes the most out of these types of rides, whether you're carrying your bike up the mountain to reach an epic descent, or balancing on wet logs during a stream crossing. It comes down to the sole, which features Pearl Izumi's 1:1 Next Step design, and a sticky yet durable Vibram rubber compound. A 3/4-length carbon composite shank allows the shoe to flex just ahead of the ball of the foot for a natural walking gait, without compromising efficiency when you're putting power to the pedals. The lightweight seamless upper delivers breathability and all-day comfort, and shrugs off errant rock strikes thanks to added toe protection.
- Versatile mountain bike shoes made for epic riding adventures
- Bonded seamless upper offers lightweight and durable performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection against rock strikes
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole for superior hiking traction
- Carbon composite sole balances efficiency and walkability
- Lightweight EVA midsole for impact-absorption and comfort
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike cleats
- Item #PLZ00RT
- Upper Material
- bonded seamless synthetic
- lace with lace keeper
- [sole] 3/4-length nylon and carbon composite shank, [outsole] Vibram rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2019
Nice quality, but fit way small
- Runs small
My wife normally wears size 40 euro shoes, but thought she would try the 40.5. Way top tight. Have to return them.