Select a size:
Why We Like The X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe
Gravel riding, in general, requires a fine balance between mountain and road technology. You need grip, walkability, and unwavering pedaling stiffness, and Pearl's X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe aims to deliver on all fronts, so you can hammer down the road less traveled with comfortable support.
- A shoe that balances road and MTB tech for total gravel performance
- Perforated synthetic leather uppers are durable and breathable
- Single L6 boa offers equal pressure adjustment over instep
- EVA insert at heel provides vibration damping on harsh roads
- Keep your toes safe with added protection at toe box
- Beefy lugs provide solid grip for off-bike sections
- Stiff nylon sole doesn't waste your watts or flex under pressure
- Item #PLZ00UF
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.