Select a Size
Select a Color
X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe
Gravel riding, in general, requires a fine balance between mountain and road technology. You need grip, walkability, and unwavering pedaling stiffness, and Pearl's X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe aims to deliver on all fronts, so you can hammer down the road less traveled with comfortable support.
- A shoe that balances road and MTB tech for total gravel performance
- Perforated synthetic leather uppers are durable and breathable
- Single L6 boa offers equal pressure adjustment over instep
- EVA insert at heel provides vibration damping on harsh roads
- Keep your toes safe with added protection at toe box
- Beefy lugs provide solid grip for off-bike sections
- Stiff nylon sole doesn't waste your watts or flex under pressure
- Item #PLZ00UF
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- L6 Boa
- 1:1 Next Step Nylon composite, TPR lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt SPD
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2020
Do they run small or big?
November 6, 2019
What is the weight?
Mt. Baker Shredda
November 9, 2019
The size 43 pair are 352g.