Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe
Designed to meet the needs of trail riders who push the boundaries of their riding, the Pearl Izumi Women’s X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe delivers uncompromising grip on your platform pedals. The dual compound sole features sticky siped rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip, while chevron-shaped lugs made from more durable rubber are used at the toe and heel for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. The seamless upper uses minimal overlays for a lightweight feel that molds to your foot shape, eliminating hot spots and providing all-day pedaling comfort when you're on a big ride deep in the mountains.
- A flat pedal shoe built for long-term durability and grip
- Lightweight upper with minimal seams eliminates hot spots
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Dual compound sole for confidence-inspiring traction
- Tacky rubber in pedaling zone offers positive pin engagement
- Harder rubber in heel and toe area for hike-a-bike durability
- Lace lock keeps your laces away from the drivetrain
- EVA midsole absorbs the shock from hard landings
- Item #PLZ00RU
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.