Why We Like The X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe is designed for trail riders looking for a durable shoe with superior grip. Soft and sticky Siped rubber at the ball of the foot creates positive pedal pin engagement with a dual compound sole, and chevron-shaped lugs at the toe and heel are utilized when we have to scramble or hike a bike. An EVA midsole provides superior shock absorption, and a traditional lace closure offers a precise and comfortable fit.
- Mountain biking shoes for trail riding and grip
- Dual-density compound offer grip, traction, and durability
- Smooth, Siped rubber offers pedal pin engagement
- EVA midsole for superior shock absorption
- Chevron-shaped lugs in the toe and heel for scrambling confidence
- Lace closure offers a precise fit for all-day comfort
- Lightweight materials and minimal seams eliminates hot spots
- Item #PLZO8E6
- PinLock rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?