X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe
If you're a mountain biker that prefers to ride flat pedals, you understand how critical it is to have a grippy shoe that keeps your feet glued to the pedals when the trail gets rowdy. The Pearl Izumi Men's X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe does just that, thanks to a dual compound rubber sole designed for maximum traction on the pedals. Sticky siped rubber at the ball of the foot creates positive pedal pin engagement and stability, while chevron-shaped lugs made from more durable rubber are used at the toe and heel for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. The seamless upper uses minimal overlays for a lightweight feel that molds to your foot shape, eliminating hot spots and providing all-day pedaling comfort when you're on a big ride deep in the mountains.
- A flat pedal shoe designed for unwavering grip and durability
- Dual compound sole for confidence-inspiring traction
- Tacky rubber in pedaling zone offers positive pin engagement
- Harder rubber in heel and toe area for hike-a-bike durability
- Lightweight upper with minimal seams eliminates hot spots
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock keeps your laces away from the drivetrain
- EVA midsole absorbs the shock from hard landings
- Item #PLZ00RQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If your looking for a good looking shoe to take you from the trail to town this is a great choice. Good pedal grip and all day wear comfort. Fit true to size.