Select Style & Size
X-ALP Canyon Cycling Shoe
You prefer your adventures to be unlimited. That means hammering through tight trees, mashing pedals up punchy climbs, and hopping off to hike-a-bike when necessary too. Pearl's X-ALP Canyon shoes provide the versatility you need for any adventure, thanks to a stiff sole, clipless platform, and tacky rubber lugs.
- Do-it-all kicks for hammering out adventurous trail miles
- Composite shank provides plenty of stiffness for power transfer
- 2-bolt cleat mount is adjustable for a comfortable pedal stroke
- Running-level EVA footbed provides cushioning off the bike
- Easy lace-up closure is fuss-free and easy to repair in the backwoods
- Open mesh toe box boosts ventilation to fight hot-foot
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole is ultra-durable and tacky
- Item #PLZ00UD
- Upper Material
- EVA, [shank] nylon composite
- carbon rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 24, 2020
Rad shoe - RUNS SMALL
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 180 lbs
Have not yet put these thru the ringer, but first impressions are good. I always am a straight size 8 and these absolutely run small so will be exchanging for the next size up. Just standing still there is not enough room in the toe box. They look great and appear to be a solid construction, exactly what I was hoping for. Will update my review if I feel differently once I get the right sizing.
July 19, 2020
Do the shoes run smaller than regular street shoes? I wear women’s 10/US/42.5/Euro. Would the size 43 be a better fit or would they be too small?
June 17, 2020
is this SPD compatible?