P.R.O. Pursuit Jersey
We all have a few select pieces of cycling kit that we won't wear for just any easy spin. When we think of wearing them, it's usually for a race, or maybe an all-day weekend ride that demands top-tier gear that frees us to focus on riding hard. Pearl Izumi's version of this is its P.R.O. Pursuit Jersey. Featuring strategically-placed fabric panels throughout its design and a form-fitting, race-worthy fit, it's made for the start line, not the coffee shop line.
The fabric panels that help give the jersey its featherweight feel against the skin include a mix of Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool cooling fabric, P.R.O. Transfer Aero fabric, and textured Speed Sleeves. As this is one of its top-of-the-line jerseys, Pearl Izumi also adds laser-cut Direct-Vent paneling to provide precise areas of airflow within the jersey, and it adopts the clean, raw-edge sleeves we see featuring heavily on high-end kit on the jersey's sleeves to provide a secure, but far less restricting seam compared to silicone or elastic. It also eliminates the transitional ridges of hemmed or elastic cuffs, an indication that Pearl took every minute detail into account when engineering this puppy.
The inclusion of a full-length zipper allows you to make temperature modifications easily mid-ride, while a silicone gripper keeps the back hem of the jersey in place while you're in the drops, desperately trying to hold a gap. Whether you're racing or riding hard, three rear pockets provide space for fuel, and reflective accents help you stay visible to other road users on the days your rides keep you out long past the sunset.
- Chase the podium in the classic comfort of this race jersey
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric regulates temp and wicks sweat
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to your skin
- Breathable Transfer Aero fabric keeps you fast and comfortable
- Silicone gripper on back holds the jersey in place
- Laser-cut Direct Vent panels offer refreshing ventilation
- Reflective elements help keep you visible to motorists
- Three rear pockets hold your road essentials
- Item #PLZ00BW
- Q & A
PEARL iZUMi BIOVIZ technology
BE SEEN further away during day or night