Dress smarter, stay cooler.
Sweltering summer heat is oppressive, it can be a challenge to talk yourself into stepping outside of your little air conditioned bubble and into the blaring heat. At its peak, even beat-the-heat morning rides can come with a high reading on the thermometer. When the temperatures are relentless, deck out your kit with a jersey intended to keep you cool, throw on the Pearl Izumi ELITE Escape Short-Sleeve Jersey.
The happy in-between, the Elite Escape is a bit more athletic cut than Pearl's Select line, but more relaxed than the PRO, offering you the best of both worlds, a little room for comfort, but higher end fabrics that are great at wicking away sweat and keeping you cool. Speaking of cool, did we mention that the Elite Escape is made from In-R-Cool fabric? In-R-Cool works to transfer moisture rapidly away from your body, cooling as it moves through your ride, transferring cooler air back to your body, keeping your core temperature a bit lower than other jerseys might. A full length zipper allows you to control ventilation, should you need a little more fresh air against your skin, and five assorted rear pockets give you substantial space for essential nutrition, water, and your keys and ID.
- A super breathable jersey for hot summer cycling
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks away sweat to lower your temperature
- Full length zip for ample ventilation
- Five pockets for your keys, ID, nutrition and water
- Reflective BioViz accents increase visibility
- Elastic gripper keeps your jersey secured when you're in the saddle
- Item #PLZ00MU