Select a Size
Select a Color
Built for those with a desire for adventure and designed to hold up to many of those said adventures, Pearl Izumi's Elevate Shorts have you covered for big backwoods days or progressing in the park. To cope with whatever the trail might throw at you and your quest for pushing the envelope in the woods, Pearl builds the Elevates with tough, four-way stretch ripstop nylon that moves as you pedal. This fabric is covered with a DWR coating keeps you dry on wet days and prevents mud from sticking on messy ones. Pair these with a trusted line or bib or your choice for all-day comfort. Pearl properly assumes that you might be wearing knee pads from time to time, so the cuffs have plenty of room letting them do their thing.
A relaxed but not too baggy 12in inseam is perfect for giving you room to breathe but the shorts are cut to still sit close enough to your body that it doesn't affect pedaling or snag your saddle. Zippered hand and security pockets let you keep essentials close by and are quite handy post-ride as well. Dialing in the fit is super easy with an internal waist adjustment system allowing you to alter the fit from a winter hibernation state to lean and mean summer fighting weight.
- Baggy mountain biking shorts for the adventurist
- 4-way stretch ripstop nylon handles mother nature
- DWR coating prevent raindrops from seeping through
- Relaxed fit works over liner, bib, knickers, or tights
- Adjustable waistband dials in a secure fit
- Includes liner short with ELITE Escape chamois
- Item #PLZ00IE
- Cordura (100% nylon), PI Dry (dwr treatment)
- Removable Liner
- Cargo Liner Short
- 1:1 ELITE Escape
- 2 zippered side
- laser perforated
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?