Versa Softshell Hoodie
- Softshell hoodie for shoulder-season comfort
- Synthetic material is warm and breathable
- Droptail design provides low-back coverage on the bike
- Thumbholes secure the sleeve position
- Drawcord hood battens down the hatches during wind
- Regular fit is comfortable and easy to move in
- Item #PLZ00PO
- Q & A
Well, it's a softshell hoodie
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 190lbs
This is a great piece of kit, except for the price tag. The construction is good, the seams are well built, the zipper is hefty and the hood itself provides a lot of warmth. It's not a trim fit at all, so race fit junkies out there, this isn't for you. I was looking at using this for my winter commute. I'm sure it's serviceable for that job, and the softshell outer probably does a decent/good job deflecting the wind and other elements.
But, and it's kind of a big one, when some pretty sweet technical jackets are in the same price category, it's tough to swallow a nearly $200 price tag, even with the coupon. So, it's going back to CC. If it show up in the spring on sale, I'll be back to grab it. Until then, I'm shopping for jackets.