Ready for anything.
We’re pretty sure you've never said "I'd love it if these shorts were less versatile," and we think designers at Pearl Izumi see things the same way with their new Women's Versa Shorts. The Versa shorts float effortlessly from the trail to the beer beer garden with casual style for an everyday look, and a ride-ready cut that's hungry for miles of singletrack. Crafted from double-woven Transfer Versa fabric, the shorts provide optimal moisture management when you're hammering through sweeping switchbacks to keep you dry and comfortable as you go. The fabric features a double-weave for a medium-weight feel, and is treated with a DWR finish that sheds mud and water, in case you get caught in an impromptu summer shower. Reflective elements look subtle in daylight, but when the sun starts setting on your ride home from the trailhead they'll ignite under headlights to help you stay visible until you reach your garage door.
- Mid-weight shorts for shredding or chilling
- Inseam falls mid-thigh for total versatility
- Double-weave Transfer Versa fabric wicks sweat
- 5 pockets give space for loading with essentials
- Seams stay clear of sensitive skin with gusseted crotch
- DWR treatment keeps you dry in spontaneous showers
- Stay visible in low light with subtle reflective accents
- Item #PLZ00LS