Well-versed in the ways of trail riding.
Whether you're flying down singletrack with the crew or just out for a spirited commute down the bike path, the Pearl Izumi Men's Versa Shorts tag along with much-needed comfort and sleek, undeniable style. Crafted from a stretchy poly blend, these shorts move as you do when railing around corners and through rhythm sections while their breathable. Whether you're muscling the bike through iffy lines or simply dismounting in front of your coworkers, the gusseted crotch further promotes a full range of motion when you need it most.
- Comfortable, durable mountain bike shorts for all-day rides
- Stretchy poly fabric resists abrasions and offers flex
- Regular fit keeps your movement uninhibited
- Multiple deep pockets bring along your necessities
- Chamois-free construction lets you run a liner or go without a chamois
- Item #PLZ00JM
- Q & A
Riding and Relaxing Shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Pearl Izumi Versa Shorts are as good over a padded liner with knee pads and Five Tens as they are over boxers with flip flops. Pearl Izumi did a great job on the details with these shorts. Fabric and fit are spot-on, as is the pocket configuration and the gripper inside the waistband. The inseam is just long enough for knee pads, and the legs aren't too wide. I may pick up another pair!