Select a Size
Select a Color
Pearl Izumi's Versa Liners are basically a pair of compression workout shorts with Pearl's Versa endurance chamois tucked into them. They're minimalist construction provides confident support beneath a pair of overshorts, and the breathable construction keeps you dry and fights funk with anti-odor properties. Whether you're doing lift laps on a 6in bike or chasing your dreams on a gravel touring adventure, the Versa empowers your saddle time with discreet comfort that lets you transition seamlessly from saddle to pedestrian life and back again.
- Cycling liner shorts for all-day bike adventures
- Discreetly situates a chamois beneath unassuming outer shorts
- Gently compressive body support muscles in the saddle
- Anti-odor to resist the accumulation of funk as miles pile up
- Elastic waistband ensures the chamois stays where you want it
- Gripper-free construction reduces bulk for better fit under shorts
- Item #PLZ00LW
- [body] 80% polyester, 20% elastane, [side] 88% nylon, 12% Lycra elastane
- summer, spring, fall
- [medium] 4.25in
- Versa 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 86g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2020
A lotta white thigh showing with these
- I've used it several times
These are inexpensive and short. I use these when I hop on the bike trainer in the basement, so they get the job done. When I come upstairs, my wife always comments on the length of these shorts (I won't tell you what the comments are😉).
April 23, 2020
I do believe that they are liners, to wear under your bike shorts. I guess you can use them anyway you want if your wife digs them!