Select a Size
Select a Color
Transfer Wool Long-Sleeve Base Layer
The Pearl Izumi Transfer Wool Base Layer regulates your body temperature when you're riding in cool-to-mild conditions. Wear this base layer under your preferred jersey, vest, or jacket for customizable warmth and comfort. By combining the warmth and supremely soft feel of merino wool with the quick-drying performance of polyester, Pearl created an ideal base layer for riding in all but the hot summer weather. This performance-orientated blend wicks perspiration away from your body, helping to regulate your temperature when you're working up a sweat. Additionally, you'll find its anatomic, close-to-body fit and built-in thumbholes keep you warm by sealing out cooler weather and changing conditions.
- Baselayer for temp-regulating comfort in cold, wet conditions
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry wicks sweat, fights odor, and dries fast
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Built-in thumbholes lock down the fit against the elements
- Item #PLZ009B
- [front] P.R.O. Transfer Dry Merino (86% merino wool, 14% nylon), [back] 62% polyester, 38% merino wool
- yes, natural attribute of merino
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2015
Good thermal protection, however...
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
The Pearl Izumi wool base layer is very body forming and accurate to size, however the material is rather "thin" and after one use and light washing (gentle cycle, fluff dry) the right arm stitching has already given way/had a run. Not very impressed given the price. I had higher expectations from Pearl Izumi.
November 30, 2015
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 155 lbs
I wanted to like this base layer. A wool / mesh combo in specific areas makes sense. The fit is funky. The arms are too long, and chest too tight. And the wool is super thin and scratchy.